What is WavPay E-Wallet
WavPay is an electronic wallet offered via mobile application that aims to revolutionize the way you transact in today’s increasingly digital and mobile world. By combining lifestyle needs and innovative digital technology, WavPay makes transactions easier, faster, and more secure and the overall experience more rewarding for users. With WavPay e-wallet app, you can pay at participating merchants with your mobile phone without the hassle of using physical cash. You can also top up your prepaid credit on the go, pay bills, and purchase wide array of products and services at great deals through available in-app purchases in the WavPay e-wallet app.
Will the WavPay app always be FREE?
Yes, you do not have to pay to download the WavPay app from the Google Play or App Store. There are no hidden fees or charges in WavPay. However, do note that you will need to pay for any internet usage that is used to download and use the WavPay app.
Is WavPay app available in my city/country?
As of now, only users with Malaysian mobile numbers can register on WavPay. If you have a Malaysian mobile number (either post-paid or prepaid), you will be able to use WavPay.
If I have more than one mobile number, can I use one WavPay account on all of them?
As of now, one WavPay account can only be linked to one unique mobile number. If you have more than one mobile number, you can create a WavPay account for each mobile number and sign in to the mobile number that you want to use WavPay.
Can I use WavPay overseas?
Not at the moment
What languages are WavPay available in?
WavPay is currently available only in the English language. Simplicity in WavPay design enables anyone regardless of language preference to use it with ease. We are working to update WavPay with more languages, please share with us your preferred languages by submitting a request!
Why can't I seem to find or download WavPay?
WavPay App" is currently available on Malaysia's Google Store and Apple App store. Please verify that your account location setting is set for Malaysia and ensure that your phone's operating system is up-to-date as WavPay app is only supported on iOS9 and Android V4.4 & above. If you are still unable to find or download WavPay, please contact us on [email protected] or message us on our my Wavpay app.
How do I contact WavPay for help?
Help can be found in the articles in the "FAQ" section. If not, you can contact us through:
1) Submit a request through our app or website support.wavpay.net
2) Send an email to us at [email protected]
How do I view my existing requests that I have submitted to WavPay?
Depending on how you have submitted your request, you will be able to view your requests in several places If you have submitted your request through the WavPay App:
1) Go to the "Help" section in your WavPay app
2) Click on the "Existing requests" button on the top right corner of the "Help" screen
3) View the existing requests that you submitted via the WavPay app
If you have submitted your request through email or through our website:
1) Go to [email protected]
2) Click on "Sign in" at the top right corner
3) Sign in if you have an account with our support team
4) If you do not have an account with our support team, click on "Have you emailed us? Get a password".
5) A link will be sent to your email so that you can create an account with our support team
6) View your existing support requests by logging into your support account
If you have submitted your request through Facebook:
1) You will be able to see your existing conversation in your profile
2) You will be able to view our responses to that comment on our my Wavpay App.